All right! in a few days – it’s the month of April, and this means that it’s summer! It’s time to chill, sleep, and read few good books for leisure purposes. I’ve been waiting for this – the semestral break last year was too short for me and I needed a loooong break.
This summer, I intended to read a lot of books. I got a few here that I haven’t read because I was really busy doing some academic stuff for the previous months. I’m afraid the books might be too good enough they might disturb my studies.
I’m delighted that I’ll be joining an annual retreat with my church mates next month – makes a change since I need to get in touch with my ‘spiritual self’. Laughs. Much anticipated.
And there’s Animax – and for the month of April we’ll have Fullmetal Alchemist – Brotherhood and Tears to Tiara premieres.
And I also have a part time job, tutoring some kiddo here how to read. I think this one doesn’t hurt so I said yes.
For this month I planned to
- watch Fullmetal Alchemist – Brotherhood
- watch Tears to Tiara
- watch the full length movie LaMB
- download Kaichou wa Maid-Sama, Karin and Boku no Hatsukoi Kimi ni Sasagu updates
- get myself fat.
This is my wish list for the month of April
- USB DVR-R/RW external drive for my netbook
- an HP printer, I really need this for next semester
- new clothes and new pants
- envelopes to organize my readings
- a cork board to organize events, notes, and reminders – makes sense huh? I’ve been meaning to buy this ever since the start of the year
- new shoes – sports shoes
- and more books