Some kind of a year-end report, so to speak.
- Unfortunately, writing has made a fugitive out of itself, and is far long gone for almost a year now. (Feb 12, 2011)
- I’m starting to think that Digos was made for leaving. Everyone just passed me by. (Feb 24, 2011)
- Sometimes I have this urge to pull off a Jay Gatsby and just go away to find myself. (Mar 01, 2011)
- In two year’s time I should be changing careers. I don’t want to stay like this in the long run. It’s true, I want to go back to school, but I don’t know how far my academic caprice could ever take me. But I’m still not letting go. (Mar 12, 2011).
- For me, the phrase end of the world is not at all “collective” in a sense. But we die alone. The world still lives on. It is our concept of “the world” that dies with us. (Mar 19, 2011)
- I hate the excitement of knowing that an unshaped poem is waiting to be done at this instant, only to be pacified by the thought that I still have to work. Why does poetry catch you off-guard – in between piles of work, while at the party, while you’re determined to finish a serious task? (Mar 22, 2011)
- Other people are careless enough not to leave the privacy of faith that is for other people. (April 23, 2011)
- At some point I felt tinges of pain under my right breast. It’s crazy. I’ve been doing self-breast examination but it’s utterly pointless as I don’t really know how it works. I’m so paranoid. (May 10, 2011)
- I have broken the sanctity of my entire trip, which was originally planned to be a “Thoreauvian escape” by constantly checking my online accounts. (May 23, 2011)
- Waking up an hour early, there is a freshness in this that I could not put into words, articulately. I spent this early morning lounging around my mini library, tracing my fingers in several spines of my books as if each touch voices hellos and goodmornings. (July 14, 2011)
- It’s good to be back in school, to be honest. (Aug 24, 2011)
- Monday morning, curling up in rattan chair with my left leg propped up on the side and a cup of coffee in my right hand. I closed my eyes as Bob Dylan’s voice filled my ears. It’s all over now, baby blue. (Nov 14, 2011)
- My advance English grammar class will kick me out of grad school! (Dec 08, 2011)
- Rarely do I feel so sure about my feelings, but this isn’t one of those times. (Dec 28, 2011)
- I tucked him into the palm of my hands — a sharp, hurtful thing I just can’t let go. (Dec 31, 2011)